Stainless steel ball valve working principle is to rotate the spool to make the valve open or blocked, the ball valve body can be integral, can also be combined. The following is to introduce you to the stainless steel ball valve related knowledge.
Introduction to ball valves:
The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. Ball valve is a new type of valve which is widely used. Its working principle is to rotate the spool to make the valve open or blocked.Ball valve switch is light, small size, can be made into a large caliber, reliable sealing, simple structure, convenient maintenance, sealing surface and sphere are often closed, not easy to be eroded by the medium, and have been widely used in various industries.
Characteristics of ball valve:
Stainless steel ball valves can be closed tightly with a rotation of 90 degrees and a small torque. A completely equal inner cavity of the valve body provides a flow path with little resistance and through to the medium. The main feature of the ball valve is that it has a compact structure and is easy to operate and maintain. Stainless steel ball valve can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids, such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal, radioactive media and so on.
The ball valve body can be integral or combined. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. Stainless steel ball valve classification: stainless steel pneumatic ball valve, stainless steel electric ball valve, stainless steel manual ball valve.Stainless steel ball valve material is divided into 304316321 stainless steel ball valve.
Matters needing attention in the operation of ball valve:
1. Stainless steel valves should avoid contact with other metals, pay attention to the internal garbage and other foreign bodies not to enter, and stored in a well ventilated environment.
two。. In order to protect the inner gasket of the ball valve, the ball valve should be in the fully open state, and the gate valve, globe valve and check valve should be kept in the fully closed state.
3. Before piping construction, it is necessary to confirm the status of the interface, whether there is oil, and so on, if any, to remove the attached foreign body.
4. There is a specified flow direction on the valve body. During piping construction, the flow direction shown on the valve body should be confirmed, and the fluid direction should be consistent with the arrow on the valve body during installation.
5. When the pipe is connected to the valve, the end of the valve near the side of the pipe is fixed with a wrench, and then the steel pipe is tightened with pipe pliers. If the thread is overscrewed, the end of the steel pipe will damage the interior of the ball valve.
6. When tightening bolts, do not tighten only one side, should tighten the corresponding diagonal bolts.
7. The use of sealing ring valve, due to the characteristics of the sealing ring, the storage process will reduce the pressure of the sealing parts, resulting in leakage, be sure to fasten the loose screws before use. Loose screws should also be checked regularly when used in peacetime.
Ball valve, defined in standard GB/T21465-2008 "valve terminology" as a valve driven by the stem and rotated around the axis of the stem. It is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for the adjustment and control of fluid.
Ball valve and plug valve are the same type of valve, only its closure is a sphere, the sphere rotates around the centerline of the valve body to open and close. The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. Ball valve is a new type of valve which has been widely used in recent years.
Stainless steel ball valve working principle is to rotate the spool to make the valve open or blocked, the ball valve body can be integral, can also be combined.?The following is to introduce you to the stainless steel ball valve related knowledge.?
Preparation before installation. (1) the front and rear lines of the ball valve are ready. The front and rear pipes should be coaxial and the two flange cover should be parallel. The pipe should be able to bear the weight of the ball valve, otherwise the pipe must be properly supported.